Polling has closed and our dedicated team of counters (Pete Warren) have been working round the clock. The Lancashire & Cheshire Photographic Union Projected Digital Image Competition Crosby Camera Club Entry Selection Results are in!
Bearing in mind the L&CPU’s rules which are:
- 8 images to be presented from one club, with no more than 2 images from 1 worker
- The images must be listed in order of priority
- The first 4 images listed must be from 4 different workers
- The first 7 images will be the formal entry, with the 8th held in reserve in case of a tie break.
the entries for our club will be as follows.
- Trio by June Poston
- Across Elterwater by Paul Baker
- Ribbon by Paul Wills
- Reflections on Loch Katrine by Karen Redfern
- Spring Leveret by Paul Baker
- Reflected by Paul Wills
- The Ballet Birds by June Poston
- Ormond Street, Liverpool by Tony Sinnott
And here are those images, which are being judged on the 19th of November in the Albany Academy, Chorley.