Crosby Camera Club and The Rotary Club of Crosby are pleased to announce the 2019 Crosby Schools Photographic Competition. The theme for this years competition is Architectural Sefton, with entries being accepted in two age groups (Junior 6-11yrs & Senior 12-18yrs).
First Prize in each group is £50, with £25 for second and £10 for third, the winners will also receive an engraved salver and certificates will be awarded for commended and highly commended images in each group. There will be a presentation evening on Tuesday the 26th March at St Lukes Church, Crosby.
- There are two age groups: Junior 6-11yrs & Senior 12-18yrs.
- All entries must be submitted on or before the closing date of March 8th 2019.
- All pictures must have been taken by the named young person in the last 12 months.
- Printed entries must be no bigger than 7″ x 5″ (18x13cm) and printed on photographic paper.
- Maximum of four pictures per entrant.
- The theme ‘Architectural Sefton’ should be reflected in the photograph.
- Each picture must have a title.
- Printed entries must have details on the given label completed and attached to the rear of each print.
- Each school to submit a JPEG file for each photograph via the competition website at http://crosbyschoolsphotocomp.co.uk (you must first register for the site using the password on the flyer) or failing that on a memory stick which will be collected with the prints on Monday 11th of March.
- Winning and commended entrants to agree, unless previously notified, to have their photographs taken for publicity.
- All entrants to agree to their images being displayed after the competition.
Good luck and happy snapping!